Sunday 25 August 2013

The Sunday Post #4

The Sunday Post The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. The purpose of this meme is to showcase new book acquisitions and interesting posts from the previous week. 


So what's going on at The Hottie Harem:

Bout of Books 8.0 - its been ages since I participated in a Read-A-Thon and I'd forgotten how much fun it is to read and share with others.

Still working on my new blog design and made some new banners for the slider. Now all I need is a blog header...

Here are the reviews posted at the Harem this week:

Blood Rites (The Dresden Files, #6)Forged in Steele (KGI, #7)Last to Die (Rizzoli & Isles, #10) 

Blood Rites by Jim Butcher
Forged in Steele by Maya Banks
Last to Die by Tess Gerritsen

Not to mention some other fun stuff...

Monday Musings - Young Detectives Club
Top Ten Tuesday - Easy Blogging
Hunk of the Week
Covers to Covet


And these are the books acquired this week:

Lady Sophia's Lover (Bow Street Runners, #2)Immortal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #2 )

Lady Sophia's Lover by Lisa Kleypas (Amazon)
Immortal Rider by Larissa Ione (Kobo)

So what have you been up to this week?



9 comments:

  1. Hi there! The blog is looking good, hope you have a great week.
    Sharon
    www.sharonsbooknook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice! Been seeing a few of these around lately! Hope you enjoy all of them!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize Tess Gerritsen wrote Rizzoli and Isles. I've seen a couple of episodes of the programme, I'll have to get my hands on the novels.

    Have a great week (and the blog is looking good).

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sizzling haul. Happy reading :)

    follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/08/stacking-shelves-52.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've done a ton of writing and hope to continue forward in my series. Have a terrific Sunday.
    ~Decadent
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that Maya Banks book looks good!!

    Sarah @ Kitties Like Books Too

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did so badly on Bout of Books,lol. I"m glad you enjoyed it! I've never read a Kleypas book, but I've heard a lot about her. I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog - apologies for responding so late. I've been moving and starting my fall semester of grad school. Needless to say - I've been overwhelmed.

    I've read the first book in the Dresden Files and it was just okay for me. I saw you gave Blood Rites 4 stars - what did you think of the first book? I'm curious, still trying to decide if I'll continue with this series.

    ReplyDelete