Friday 17 January 2014

Feature & Follow #12: Blogging BFF


Feature & Follow

Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop aimed at providing exposure for new bloggers and at expanding blog followers. The hop is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read and is a wonderful opportunity for making new friends and sharing your love for books and reading.
This week's featured blogs are: Mystifying Paranormal Reads and Worn Down Glories
Q: Who is your blogging BFF?
Nope, no blogging BFF for me. I'm a solo blogger.

I do, however, have a real life BFF. We meet in elementary school and have been friends for 28 years. Even though our paths have often taken us away from each other, whenever we do get together its as if we were never apart for long. 
This reminds me that I need to give her a call :0)

Who is your BFF?



9 comments:

  1. A real life BFF is even better!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! That's cool. I have a real life BFF I met in high school so I know the feeling of going in separate directions but never forgetting the friendship. Good for you :)

    Happy Friday!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have a BFF from high school. We don't see each other very often but it's like being soul mates. When we meet there's this true connection again.

    Old follower.

    This is my Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cool! BFF are a blessing! My BFF is a blogger, but I knew her long before I started blogging.

    Here is my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow 28 years are extraordinary! It's really cool to have that kind of friendship (I'm still 17 so my friendship won't be as long as that, yet) happy FF! following you via GFC and Bloglovin! (Sorry I paste something else instead of my FF link and delete my comment btw, my mistake.)

      My FF

      Delete
  6. Same with me. No blogger bff, but real life, long time (like yours!) bffs. :) Thanks for stopping by! Now following via bloglovin. Have a great weekend!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Friday! I'm with you - my real life BFF is from Kindergarten - it doesn't matter if we don't talk for weeks or even months - when we do talk it is like no time has passed. I'm following you on Twitter and Goodreads,

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to laugh over the name of your blog! It is okay not to have a blogger bff, as long as you feel like your part of the community that's all that matters!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I'm following you now on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete