Tuesday 20 August 2013

Hunk of the Week: August 14-20, 2013

The My Book Boyfriend group over at Shelfari has a monthly thread dedicated to the hotties that caught members' eyes over the course of their reading. The thread encompasses all genres from romantic suspense and contemporary romance to urban fantasy and paranormal romance with a few historical heroes thrown in. 
 
The purpose of this post is to spread the love for these incredible hunks. This is the list from the third week of August:

Sweet Reward (Last Chance Rescue, #9)

Contemporary Romance  
Noah Rackham in Home to Whiskey Creek by Brenda Novak
Simon O'Neal in When Lightening Strikes by Brenda Novak
Gage Travis in Sugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas
Hardy Cates in Sugar Daddy & Blue-Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas
Jack Travis in Smooth Talking Stranger by Lisa Kleypas

Romantic Suspense 
Roarke in Naked in Death by J.D. Robb
Seth Cavanaugh in Sweet Justice by Christy Reece
Dylan Savage in Sweet Revenge by Christy Reece
Jared Livingsston in Sweet Reward by Christy Reece
Andrew Sheehan in If We Dare to Dream by Collette Scott
Jackson Steele in Forged in Steele by Maya Banks
 
Urban Fantasy  

Curran in Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews
Raphael Medrano in Gunmetal Magic by Ilona Andrews

Historical Romance
Nicholas, the Viscount Ashfield in Once Upon a Wallflower by Wendy Lyn Watson



Whose your hunk for this week? 

6 comments:

  1. Well, a bunch of those hotties are my hunk for the week, lol. But I just finished my reread of The Best Man by Kristan Higgins and I'm going to go with Levi Cooper. He's a stoic, yet sexy,small town police chief.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Levi Cooper has featured in our My Book Boyfriend group. I'm sure he'll come round again :0)

      Thanks for stopping by the Harem.

      Delete
    2. Oh, I agree. I was slow to come around but I got there:)

      Delete
  2. I've got to add Caleb Clark from Along Came Trouble. He's tall, dark and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that you added him to the group harem, Jonetta. He'll be added to next week's post.

      Delete