Wednesday 21 August 2013

Bout of Books Day #2 Update

Bout of Books 

Another day is done and I've made some more progress:

Update Tuesday August 20th:

Ill Wind (Weather Warden, #1)Last to Die (Rizzoli & Isles, #10)


* Listened to 13% of Ill Wind by Rachel Caine - I'm enjoying the basic premise of this book but there is a lot of technical detail about the weather to wrap my head around.

 
* Read 164 pages of Last to Die by Tess Gerritsen - The last couple of installments in this series have been so-so for me but this one is moving at a better pace and the mystery is intriguing. 

6 comments:

  1. Nice- I finished two novellas this last week. Wicked Satyr Nights and Sweet Release.
    ~Decadent

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea there was a book series about Rizzoli & Isles! So sad about the actor on the show who committed suicide. I really liked him ever since I saw him in the show Smallville. :(

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is terribly sad. I learned about it this morning and was shocked. Just saw an episode of the show last night. Such a tragedy :0(

      Delete
  3. I've never heard of the Rachel caine book, but I'll definitely look into it :) How are you liking it?

    Janina @ Synchronized Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a bit slow going right now with all the weather descriptions but I've heard it gets better.

      Delete
  4. I have seen the first two seasons of Rizzoli. Didn't know about the book. :/
    I still haven't read anything by Rachel Caine. Have to read one of her books soon. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete