Tuesday 20 August 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #2: Easy Blogging

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish for those of us who love our lists!

This week's list:
Top Ten Things that Make Blogging Easier:
  
1. Goodreads & Shelfari: Bookshelves, groups and friends make finding new books and authors and chatting about them even more fantastic.
2. Twitter: I'm actually new to this social network but have already made friends and found new deals and giveaways!
3. Calibre: The MUST have ebook management system.
4. Evernote: Excellent way to write reviews, track to do lists and organize challenges.
5. NetGalley: Best resource for ARCs
6. GIMP: Free open source image editor.
7. eReaders: Kindle, Kobo, iBooks for iPad - don't leave home without one!
8. Bookbub: Notification system for free books and deals based on your preferences.
9. Pinterest: Social network for sharing pictures - beware it's addictive!
10. Morning tea: best way to start the blogging day.


What is your top setting?

5 comments:

  1. It's only recently that I started getting more involved in the Goodreads community rather than just shelving and reviewing books - it's been pretty rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally spaced addin pinterest. Great list! New follower.
    ~Decadent
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to check out Evernote, I've heard of it but I haven't really paid much attention to it. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking recently - how can I know about various book deals from all the different retailers conveniently. Now I know - Bookbub. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love Calibre. I didn't even think about adding this to my list. I am going to check out bookbub.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete