Tuesday 13 August 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #1: Set in New Orleans

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish for those of us who love our lists!

This week's list:
Top Ten Books Set in New Orleans:

Night Pleasures (Dark-Hunter, #2)Skinwalker (Jane Yellowrock, #1)Die for Me: A Novel of the Valentine Killer
  
1. Die for Me / Cynthia Eden
2. The Pelican Brief / John Grisham
3. Dark Needs at Night's Edge / Kresley Cole
4. Skinwalker / Faith Hunter
5. Blood Cross / Faith Hunter
6. A Man to Slay Dragons / Megan McKinney
7. Unleash the Night / Sherrilyn Kenyon
8. Seize the Night / Sherrilyn Kenyon
9. Night Play / Sherrilyn Kenyon
10. Embrace the Night / Sherrilyn Kenyon 



What is your top setting?

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of those books! What is your favorite from the list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pelican Brief is a great book! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these but a lot of them sound fab. I'll have to check out some Sherrilyn Kenyon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great setting! I'll definitely be adding some of these to my TBR list! I've been dying to go to New Orleans, but I keep having to put it off!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    -Sonnie @ ParaDays

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to live in Louisiana, and I love Nawlins. My personal favorite book set there is the Interview with the Vampire. Good setting choice!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete