Saturday 17 August 2013

Covers to Covet #2

Covers to Covet

Have you ever chosen a book based solely on its cover?

Sometimes a cover is a complete turn off but other times they make me want to rush right out and buy the book immediately!

Here are some recent additions to my Covers to Covet board on Pinterest:

Poison Study (Study, #1)Bitterblue (Graceling Realm, #3)Touch of Power (Avry of Kazan, #1)Wild Wolf (Shifters Unbound, #6)Moonlight (Moon, #1)CrewelReaver  (Lords of Deliverance #5; Demonica #10)

Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
Wild Wolf by Jennifer Ashley
Moonlight by Lisa Kessler
Crewel  by Gennifer Albin
Reaver by Larissa Ione
Burn for Me by Cynthia Eden

*Links to Goodreads

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Moonlight mention!!! I love the cover too... It's perfect for the book! :)

    Hope you enjoy it!

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost all of these are eye catching for me! I really wish I had that version of Crewel instead of the one I have now and I really need to read Bitterblue. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete