Sunday 11 August 2013

The Sunday Post #2

The Sunday Post The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. The purpose of this meme is to showcase new book acquisitions and interesting posts from the previous week. 


So what's going on at The Hottie Harem:

Well, it's been a week since this blog was rebooted and so far its going well. Some old friends and some new have stopped by to get (re)acquainted and reminded me how much I enjoy the book blogging scene.

Here are the reviews posted at the Harem this week:

At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3)In Too Deep (Arcane Society, #10) (Looking Glass Trilogy, #1)

At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost
In Too Deep by Jayne Ann Krentz

Not to mention some other fun stuff...

Monday Musings - Jane Austen's ring
Hunk of the Week
Covers to Covet


And these are the books acquired this week:

The Bridegroom Wore Plaid (MacGregor Trilogy, #1)The Dead Room (Darby McCormick #3)

The Bridegroom Wore Plaid by Grace Burrowes (Amazon Freebie)
The Dead Room by Chris Mooney (Amazon)


So what have you been up to this week?



13 comments:

  1. I adore Krentz, and the Dead Room looks interesting, enjoy! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the blogging world! I'm new to your blog so I'll have to make sure to follow. I grabbed Bridegroom as well, forgot to post it though.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower via bloglovin. I also got the Grace Burrowes book this week as she was doing a reading this past week. Like the title of your blog very much. Come visit me here:

    http://gracebooksoflove.com
    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, hope you enjoy reading The Bridegroom Wore Plaid! I'll read your Krentz review in a bit, I haven't checked out her Arcane Society ones yet.

    Have an awesome week!

    Eirene@SNRR

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Jeaniene Frost and The Dead Room looks intriguing. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Dead Room looks great! Going to check it out now. Thanks :)


    Thanks for stopping by My Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Jayne Ann Krentz Arcane Society books. I admit I'm a little behind on the series. Enjoy your books and week!
    Here's my My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet haul and update! :) Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoy Krentz; I'll have to check out your review.

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you are back on track. :) Good for you.

    Hope you have a great week this week.

    If you'd like to stop by, I have a Sunday Post up as well...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/08/sunday-post-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been thinking of checking out the Bridegroom Wore Plaid, if it happens to be an Amazon freebie, that's even better! Great haul and happy reading!

    Bookmunchies' Sunday Post & STS (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice haul. Happy reading, I hope you enjoy your week.
    Sharon
    Sunday Post #4

    ReplyDelete