Friday 9 August 2013

Feature & Follow #1

Increase Blog Followers 

Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop aimed at providing exposure for new bloggers and at expanding blog followers. The hop is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read and is a wonderful opportunity for making new friends and sharing your love for books and reading. 


This week's featured blogs are: Wonderland's Reader and Girl in the Woods

Q: Back to school. Create a reading list for the imaginary English Lit class you’ll be teaching this semester.

This is actually pretty easy to answer because I am an English Lit lecturer. The books I plan on teaching this semester are:

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)White FangTwelfth Night

What books are in your imaginary lit class?

9 comments:

  1. Twelfth Night? That's a new one. I'll have to check it out. I remember reading WHITE FANG...kind of. I remember some kid in the snow and that there wasn't much dialogue. Harry Potter was about a wizard, right? JK. :P

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like White Fang and Harry Potter too.

    I'm a new Follower

    here's my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Nice for you!!! Sounds like a good mix of reads!

    Thanks for visiting and following my blog! Returning the follow!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    NEW Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool picks. Thanks for sharing :)

    following via twitter & bloglovin

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/08/feature-and-follow-59.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow coming from an actual English Lecturer, I'm quite surprised with the book choice, apart from HP I didn't see these other books in anyone's list. So I think we're so far off LOL

    My Friday Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome. I loved White Fang when I was a kid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Harry Potter and Twelfth night! Great list, thanks for stopping by my FF! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great picks! First time I've seen white fang on these lists!!

    New follower via bloglovin and twitter!!

    My FF + Giveaway!

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! You got it easy then. I struggled with this question. I did put Harry Potter though. I haven't heard of Twelfth Night before so I'll have to check that out. Thank you so much for stopping by my FF. New Bloglovin follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete