Sunday 8 September 2013

The Sunday Post #6

The Sunday Post The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. The purpose of this meme is to showcase new book acquisitions and interesting posts from the previous week. 


So what's going on at The Hottie Harem:

The Hottie Harem Facebook Page - Decided to create a Facebook Page for the blog and I'm pretty pleased with it although there may still be some changes as I'm working on creating a new logo and button for the site. Stop by for a visit if you get a chance.

Clean Out Your e-Reader Challenge - This challenge is hosted by Fantasy is More Fun and Because Reading is better than real life. It is right up my alley as it focuses on reading all of those Freebies one invariably collects along the way. I have dozens on my Kindle that I've never managed to get around to so now it my chance. Here's the sign up post if anyone is interested.

Here are the reviews posted at the Harem this week:

Venom (Elemental Assassin, #3)Whisper of Evil (Bishop/Special Crimes Unit, #5)

Venom by Jennifer Estep
Whisper of Evil by Kay Hooper

Not to mention some other fun stuff...

The Blogging Bucket List

Monday Musings - Bloggers Commenting Back
Top Ten Tuesday - Missed this week as I had several pre-semester work meetings :0(
Hunk of the Week
Covers to Covet


And these are the books acquired this week:

Would-Be WitchShadow Fall (Shadow, #2)The Arrangement (The Survivors' Club #2)Bad NightsCaptain Lacey Regency Mysteries Volume One

Would Be Witch by Kimberly Frost (Audible)
Shadow Fall by Erin Kellison (NetGalley)
The Arrangement by Mary Balogh (Amazon)
Bad Nights by Rebecca York (Discover A New Love)
Captain Lacey Mysteries Volume #1 by Ashley Gardner (Amazon)

So what have you been up to this week?



7 comments:

  1. You got a TON of books this week!!! Would Be Witch looks good, too!

    And I ran and liked your FB page - I'm following, too :D Have an awesome week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I love Erin Kellison's books. Happy reading.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the facebook page, I liked it and ooh I want to read The Arrangement..enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sound of Would Be Witch, I'll have to check it out. Liked you FB page. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Venom has been on my to-read list for a while now. I really need to read it one of these days. You got some great books this week

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    My Sunday Post and ARC giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some amazing addition to the shelves there. And sounds like some fun around the blog too. :)

    Have a great week this week.

    If you'd like to stop by I have a Sunday Post up as well...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/09/sunday-post-26.html

    ReplyDelete