Tuesday 10 September 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #4: Books into TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish for those of us who love our lists!

This week's list:
Top Ten Books into TV Shows:
Actions packed with fantastic world building, exciting storylines not to mention kick-ass heroines and hunky heroes, these are the book series I would most like to see made into TV shows (not sure movies would do them justice):

1. Kate Daniels by Ilona Andrews:
2. Elemental Assassin by Jennifer Estep
3. Demonica by Larissa Ione
4. KGI by Maya Banks
5. Jane Yellowrock by Faith Hunter
6. Chicagoland Vampires by Chloe Neill
7. Mercy Thompson by Patricia Briggs
8. Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole
9. Midnight Breed by Lara Adrian
10. Psy-Changeling by Nalini Singh


Which books would you like to see made into TV shows?

6 comments:

  1. Elemental Assassin and Jane Yellowrock---YES!!! Love these series though I just started Elemental. Great heroines. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I agree, some books just need a full TV series -- there's no way a 2-hour movie could possibly work! I LOVE the Mercy Thompson books, can't believe I didn't think of it for my list this week! And I finally pick up a copy of Kate Daniels, after hearing so many good things about it. Now if only some of our choices would really be made into a TV series...

    Lisa
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have similar tastes in books and I'm reading Elemental with Lee, She-wolf. Mercy Thompson made my list too!

    New follower
    My Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mercy Thompson series would make a great tv show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with so many on your list! Demonica, IAD, Psy-Changeling, Midnight Breed, and Elemental Assassin especially. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, I haven't read ANY of these! I'm horribly behind! :P Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my little blog. :D

    ReplyDelete