Friday 6 September 2013

Feature & Follow #5: Bookshelves Tour

Increase Blog Followers 

Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop aimed at providing exposure for new bloggers and at expanding blog followers. The hop is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read and is a wonderful opportunity for making new friends and sharing your love for books and reading. 

This week's featured blogs are: Primrose Musing and Bookworm Brandee
Q: Bookshelf Tour! Take us on a tour of your shelves!

Okie dokie! My shelves are spread out in two rooms - my bedroom:

Bookshelf TourBookshelf TourBookshelf TourBookshelf Tour

And the others are in the computer room:

Bookshelf TourBookshelf TourBookshelf TourBookshelf Tour



What are your shelves like?



11 comments:

  1. OOooh very nice!! The majority of mine are in my room. As you might notice I shoved one into my closet. Who needs a shoe rack anyway?! I do have one downstairs that is filled with mostly completed series and one ongoing one that's already up to 12 books. 1-11 are downstairs, 12 is on my bedroom shelf awaiting to see how many more will get added!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some good books there :) I've got my books in two rooms too :) most in my bedroom but some in my study :)
    New bloglovin' follower :)
    Sanna @ Fanciful Fictions
    My F&F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have a great collection! I used to have books stacked all over - even my bedroom floor. Hubby finally caved and started buying bookshelves for me. :)

    Thanks for hopping by my blog earlier. Happy Friday!

    Oh, and I'm an old follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a old books too! I keep meticulous as protection for that course. Nice shelfs :D

    Old Follower.
    http://bookerlikeahooker.blogspot.com/2013/09/feature-and-follow-4_6.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome collection. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Friday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/feature-and-follow-63.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a pretty good collection :) Thanks for stopping by my FF.

    Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots like you have lots of neat old books! I'm a new Bloglovin' follower.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool! I love your Nancy Drew collection. I had to visit your blog today because of your title...awesome! New Bloglovin follower.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! I moved the bookcase from the study to my room because I like to keep all my books together and near me :p

    Thanks for stopping by my FF. New follower:)

    Bayan@ The Booklicker

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great collection!!

    New bloglovin follower. Here is my Follow friday

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a great collection you have there!

    Thanks for stopping by! Old follower! :)
    Megan @ Books i View

    ReplyDelete