Heart to Heart is a new feature here at The Hottie Harem. Inspired by Let's Discuss hosted at Oh Chrys! and The Fiction Conniption, the purpose of these posts is to either share a book or blogging issue, controversy or even a little tidbit discovered somewhere in the blogosphere.
For my first Heart to Heart post, I'd like to share The Blogging Bucket List, a novel idea offered by Kaitlin at Reading is My Treasure, which, as the name suggests, is a list of goals specifically tailored to your blog.
As a HUGE fan of lists of any kind, there was no way I couldn't participate so here are my blog related goals for 2013 and possibly 2014:
* Enjoy blogging and make ensure it doesn't become a chore
* Work on developing interesting content
* Find great books to read and recommend
Numbers to reach by the end of 2013:
* 100 Bloglovin followers
* 150 Twitter followers
* 600 GFC Followers
Book and review related:
* Receive and review a DRC from Edelweiss
* Review one NetGalley ARC per month
* Complete my Goodreads Challenge and post about it
* Write a street team post
* Write a Series Wrap up post
* Write a guest post for another blog
* Join a giveaway hop
* Create original blog button
* Create original blog signature
* Go to a book reading/blogging convention (need to start saving up)
* Make sure to comment back on blogs that visit
Do you have a book blogging bucket list?