Thursday 7 April 2011

Book Trailer Thursday: Arcane Society

Book Trailer Thursday is hosted on The Quill Cafe blog. 
To participate, on a Thursday you post an entry in your blog with an embedded book trailer of your choice (note: the trailer can be fan made but please no movie trailers of book adaptations) with your thoughts and comments underneath. It can be a book you have read, want to read or have never even come across before.

I only discovered book trailers recently and found myself intrigued by the concept.
So here is the first one I found interesting...



I am currently on book #3: Sizzle & Burn. I am enjoying the mythology underlying the series as well as the fact that the books take place in different time periods. The historical ones are written under the author's pseudonym, Amanda Quick, while the contemporary tales are written by Jayne Ann Krentz. 

I'd love to know what you think about the trailer and/or the books.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I was captivated by this trailer from the very beginning. I've never come across this author or series before, so I'll definitely have to look into it! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Keri.
    The first book in the series is "Second Sight" by Amanda Quick. I'd love to know what you think if you decide to read it.

    ReplyDelete