Friday, 11 October 2013

Feature & Follow #9: Favorite Blogger


Feature & Follow

Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop aimed at providing exposure for new bloggers and at expanding blog followers. The hop is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read and is a wonderful opportunity for making new friends and sharing your love for books and reading.
This week's featured blogs are: Musings of a Blogder and Words and Tea Bottles.
Q: Feature your favorite blogger.
My favorite blogger is Sarah from I'm Loving Books. She has some really great reviews and features including the book banners that I'm sure many have on their own blogs as well as Random Reads and Cover Love, which was the inspiration for my own Covers to Covet.

I'm Loving ♥ Books

Who is your favorite blogger?



7 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! I think I know this blog...can't quite visit it on my current public computer, so will have to check later!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to check it out now! New follower...check out my FF http://kristineandterri.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I've heard of this blog. Yeah, the banners are a nice addition :D Old follower. My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh,damn.I love this blog too! I wish I remembered earlier. :)

    Old Follower.
    Booker Like a Hooker's FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE Random Reads and her book banners!!
    Old follower.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes!! Sarah is fabulous and I love her banners. Old follower.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't heard of this blog but I love memes about covers! Nice pick.
    My FF .

    Old Follower :)
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete